Contactgegevens



Panduit ECW B.V.
Bedrijvenpark Twente 360
7602 KL Almelo

T: 0546-580424
E: hr_SH4FH@jobpromo.nl
I: https://www.panduit.com/en/home.html


Bedrijfsinformatie

Panduit ECW B.V.

Panduit ECW B.V. (EMEA Logistics & Operations) is situated in the east part of the Netherlands, near the German border -in Almelo- since 1996 and acts as a central warehouse for markets in the East, Europe and Asia. Panduit ECW B.V. Approximately Panduit ECW B.V. Panduit has work for about 50 people, of which 60% is working in the Warehouse. The other 40% is working in supporting roles (Finance, Logistics, Purchasing, Human Resources etc.)

Panduit is always looking for talented, motivated people who have the skills needed to provide solutions to our customers. We value team players who in their jobs can help us build a better Panduit and continually deliver value to our global customers.

Bedrijfspresentaties - Voor bedrijven in regio Twente

Vind een bedrijf in Twente


Zoek hier op bedrijfsnaam of plaatsnaam:
 
     Toon alle


Of kies een beginletter van een bedrijfsnaam:
Toon uw bedrijfsprofiel op Vacaturebank-Twente.nl
Er zijn twee mogelijkheden om uw bedrijfsprofiel te plaatsen op Vacaturebank-Twente.nl:
U plaatst een vacature online U neemt een abonnement en ontvangt dan een gratis presentatie
U plaatst een bedrijfsprofiel Plaats je bedrijfspresentatie online voor maar 50 euro per jaar!